The ideal candidate will have previous experience in construction and will be organized, motivated, and detail-oriented.
DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Be able to look for problems in complicated electrical grids, isolate the issue and solve it.
2. Examine electrical blueprints and scan them for issues, making sure that they work before installed.
3. Work with wires using hand tools and handling small components requires manual dexterity.
4. Possess sufficient mathematical skills to analyze and create schematics.
5. Observe electrical grids and evaluate them for any problems, to make sure they are being installed correctly.
6. Identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.